Family Support

If you feel you need support for your family, in the first instance please discuss this with your child’s Head of Year. It may be that our Senior Family Support Worker can support you or we may recommend working with external agencies.

The commissioned Tier 2 Family Support service in Staffordshire is Malachi. We can refer you from school, if you feel you need to be referred, please speak to your child’s Head of Year, alternatively you can self-refer. More details can be found by accessing the link below:


We would appreciate it if you do self-refer that you inform school, this allows school, family and agencies to work collaboratively in the best interests of children and young people.

If you feel you need support above and beyond the offer of Malachi, you can access Family Support at Tier 3 through calling Staffordshire Children’s Advice and Support Team on 0300 111 8007. As a school, we can refer you and are more than happy to do so, alternatively you can self-refer.