- The Pupil Premium is additional school funding paid by means of a specific grant based on school census figures for pupils registered as eligible for Free School Meals, Ever 6 (children who have been in receipt of FSM within the last 6 years), Looked After Children/Adopted children, Children whose parents are currently in the armed forces.
- The Pupil Premium funding will be used by this school to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible by ensuring that funding reaches the pupils who need it most.
2017-18 Pupil Premium Strategy (including Review of 2016-17 Strategy)
2016-17 Review of Pupil Premium Strategy
2015 – 2016 Pupil Premium report for parents
2014 – 2015 Pupil Premium report for parents
Objectives for Pupil Premium at John Taylor High School
- The Pupil Premium will be used to provide additional educational support to improve the progress and to raise the standard of achievement for these pupils.
- The funding will be used to narrow and close the gap between the achievement of these pupils and their peers.
- As far as its powers allow the school will use the additional funding to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible for Pupil Premium and others.
- We will ensure that the additional funding reaches the pupils who need it most and that it makes a significant impact on their education and lives.
Post 16 Bursary Letter